Inkubus Publishing, LLC
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Inkubus Publishing, LLC is an independent publishing company that focuses on Male/Male (M/M) erotica and romance. Other genres may be accepted, upon query, if they feature predominantly gay characters or themes. Open calls will be held periodically for submissions with specific themes in mind. However, we will also look at pieces outside of those open calls. If you have a larger work that you would like for us to consider for editing or publication, please query us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our purposes, these are what the various word counts mean:
- Flash Fiction - Up to 1,000 words
- Short Story - 1,000-10,000 words
- Novellete - 10,000-20,000 words
- Novella - 20,000-49,999 words
- Novel - 50,000+ words
- Anthology - A collection of works totaling at least 50,000 words
Standard formatting guidelines will apply to all works submitted, unless otherwise noted in the category description. These guidelines include:
- Double Space
- Indent each paragraph, including the first paragraph
- Do not put extra space between paragraphs. Please use the ruler at the top of the page for indents. DO NOT USE TAB.
- Author's name, title, and page number should appear at the top of each page after the first page.
- Use italics, not underline or bold
- When in doubt, ask us.
All works must be original to the submitting author and cannot be fan fiction. All works must be between 500 and 10,000 words, unless otherwise noted. Longer pieces may be accepted, but only if you contact us and ask for permission before submitting. Any pieces longer than 10,000 words submitted without prior permission will be declined without question or warning.
Reprints may be accepted, but priority will be given to previously unpublished works. If you submit a reprint, you are responsible for ensuring you currently have rights to have the piece republished. Multiple submissions are acceptable, but simultaneous submissions are not.